Bria Maria Online

I am writing a blog about me and autism. My name is Sabrina and I like to be called Bria.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Interest inventory

I was thinking about my strengths sand what I am good at like for instance baseball. I am good at hitting the ball because I have upper body strength to swing a bat and I Am focused on the ball so I can hit it. Also I am good at horseback riding because I can stay seated in. My saddle with my core strength and posture I can also use upper body strength when I excercise like when I do pushups or go running that way I can use my legs and my arms when I run the track like my mom said when you have good strength you can use it so many ways like when you are good at something you should use your strengths.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home