Bria Maria Online

I am writing a blog about me and autism. My name is Sabrina and I like to be called Bria.

Monday, November 05, 2012

improving on my custom forms

I need to improve on my custom forms what are progress reports from my teachers. i am working on socialskills and speech and language.  i don't know if this can be  a sign of more focus than it needs to be but what theyre saying  is that sometimes my language is not the right form of speech such as with problem solving so i thought that i would make sense of somesort of speech.  i still need to work on a little more focus and by doing that i need to be a little more aware of my surroundings and pay attention to the activities in class and also pay attention to when i should be transitioning to another activity or another class and by doing that i can be be more self sufficent. sometimes i have trouble with my form of speech that i think it doesn't sound clear to the teachers and the staff and so forth so i need to work on speech clarity.  i still need to be a bit more enthusiastic because as i can see i am more so enthusiastic and i can make more sense that way i know what needs to happen in all my academic courses because i am doing well in my courses i just more need to improve on the study a little bit more from what i heard from my teachers such as in areas that i am doing poorly on the assignments. i need to get more caught up with my classes  for bio, health and  infotech.  i am pleased to see all the improvement that has been made to my studies for some classes. thats it from sabrina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home