Bria Maria Online

I am writing a blog about me and autism. My name is Sabrina and I like to be called Bria.

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

baseball fun time

I had a fun time at baseball practice last night. it was really fun because we played coaches against players and i had some good hits. I am glad I'm on the team I really love playing baseball its one of my favorite games in general. I keep working on hitting so i can get a home run and be in the home run derby this year also i keep working on fielding and playing short stop. had some great plays last night and also at the game. one goal i have is to visit every baseball park in America so last week i went to Texas to see the astros in Houston and then to Dallas to see the rangers it was fun and pretty amazing and we had great seats at both games right behind the dugout. i have been to many pirates games and also last year i went to a Detroit tigers game so i have many more ballparks to go to and it will be the best thing to see so much baseball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home